We all know that two is often better than one, especially when you are combining two delicious ingredients. That is what you have here with this new BBQ Ranch Chicken from Derek Wolf at Over the Fire Cooking. Marinated in BBQ sauce and dance dressing, these chicken breasts are smoky and sweet with a little bit of spice.
For some, cooking chicken seems intimidating since it can be easy to make them too dry. The trick here is marinating. The chicken will absorb the flavor from the sauces and become juicier and easier to cook. Sear them on some hot grill grates and you will have perfect grill marks! This is a great meal for the whole family.
BBQ Ranch Chicken
Yields: 2-3 servings
Cook: 20 minutes
Prep: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Cowboy Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon of red chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a disposable bag, place the chicken, BBQ sauce, and ranch dressing. Place in fridge and let marinate for 4 hours
- Use some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal to light fire and let burn for 15-20 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, disperse evenly for direct grilling
- Optional: For a more intense flavor, add some hickory or apple wood chunks to the top of the charcoal
- Pull chicken out 20 min before cooking in order to bring to room temperature
- Season chicken with red chili flakes, salt & pepper.
- Place chicken on grill for 8-10 min. per side or until internal temperature is 165F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: