Today we’re bringing a classic recipe to the grill with Derek Wolf from Over the Fire Cooking’s Charred Garlic Butter Shrimp. So easy yet so delicious, this recipe is bound to become a regular in your grilling routine!
Charred Garlic Butter Shrimp
Yields: 2 servings
Cook: 10 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
• 4 tablespoons of butter
• 1/2 pound of medium shrimp, peeled (de-vein if you like)
• 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
• 1 tablespoon of black pepper
• 4 cloves of minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• Freshly chopped parsley (optional)
• In a bowl, mix the shrimp, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice thoroughly
• Light the Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal in a charcoal chimney or mound inside your grill and let burn for 10-15 minutes
• Preheat your cast iron skillet by placing it over the fire about 5-10 minutes before cooking
• Place butter on to skillet and let fully melt
• Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and let cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side.
• Pull shrimp off grill and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top
• Serve and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: