With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it’s time to start planning what you’ll be cooking on the food-filled holiday! Change up your traditional Thanksgiving menu and swap out the mashed potatoes with our new recipe for Grilled Rosemary Potatoes! It’s sure to become a regular in your household!
Cowboy’s Grilled Rosemary Potatoes with Garlic Aioli Dipping Sauce
Yield: 6 servings
Cook: 25 minutes
Prep: 45 minutes
• 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1 freezer bag
• Metal or wooden skewers
Garlic Aioli Ingredients:
• 1/3 cup mayo
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoons paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Light Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal in a charcoal chimney and let burn for 10-15 minutes
• Spread hot coals over grilling area and preheat grill for approximately 10 minutes
• Boil potatoes in a large pan of water with one teaspoon of salt. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
• While potatoes are softening, make the garlic dipping sauce. In a small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, minced garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
• After potatoes have softened, remove from heat and drain. Leave to cool.
• Place potatoes in freezer bag. Pour in olive oil and rosemary. Seal bag so it is secure and shake around to distribute the oil and rosemary over the potatoes. Leave in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes
• Remove from fridge and thread onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water before adding potatoes to prevent burning
• Place skewers on grill and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently. Remove when potatoes are golden brown, very soft and slightly charred. Let cool.
• Remove from skewers and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: