Introducing the Spicy BBQ Cola Wings. Full of spicy flavor from the Cowboy Prairie Fire BBQ Sauce and hints of sweetness from a fresh can of cola. These new fan favorites are easy to make, super delicious, and guaranteed to be a win at your next tailgate. Prep the BBQ sauce at home and throw them on the grill before the big game! You can feed a whole army of friends and family with these guys.
Spicy BBQ Cola Wings
Yields: 2-4 servings
Cook: 25 minutes
Prep: 30 minutes
• 4-5 pounds of chicken wings or wingettes
• 2 cups of Cowboy Prairie Fire BBQ Sauce
• 1 12 oz can of your favorite cola
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1/4 cup white flour
• Salt and pepper to taste
• In a bowl, add Cowboy Prairie Fire BBQ Sauce, can of cola, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly.
• Pour mixture into saute pan, add flour to thicken and bring to a boil. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
• Pull mixture off heat & add Chicken Wings. Coat wings in sauce completely.
• Light the Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal in a charcoal chimney or mound inside your grill and let burn for 10-15 minutes. (Optional) Add 3-4 pieces of apple wood to the top of the charcoal for added flavor!
• Once charcoal is hot (around 325-350F), move all of it to one side of grill in order to indirectly cook the chicken. (Optional) Add soaked apple wood smoking chips for added flavor
• Place chicken on opposite side of charcoal and cook 8-10 minutes per side.
• Pull chicken off and coat with more Cowboy Prairie Fire BBQ Sauce
• Serve and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: