Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it’s time to start preparing for the big day. This recipe for Grilled Bacon Jalapeño Poppers is sure to be a hit at your gathering. The perfect appetizer for your Thanksgiving feast, these bite-size treats feature delicious melty cheese enveloped in a spicy jalapeño crunch.
What dishes are you looking forward to the most this Thanksgiving?
Grilled Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
• 6 jalapeño peppers
• 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 green onion, sliced
• 12 slices bacon
• Remove cream cheese from refrigerator and allow to sit out for 20-30 minutes, or until it reaches room temperature
• Fill grill with Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal and light
• Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise
• Remove seeds from peppers and discard
• In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion and blend until smooth
• Distribute cream cheese mixture evenly across each jalapeño half
• Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each stuffed jalapeño tightly, securing in place with a toothpick
• Place over grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until bacon is crisp
• Remove from grill, arrange on a festive serving dish and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: