We all know it’s true: most things are simply better with bacon. Bacon can be added to many grilled dishes for added flavor and texture. Check out this delicious and simple side dish that become so much more delicious with a little bacon. Enjoy!
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Yield: 4-6 servings
Cook: 15 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
• 16 thin spears of asparagus, trimmed to about 5” to 6” long
• 8 slices of bacon
• Aluminum pie tin
• Light Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal in a charcoal chimney and let burn for 10-15 minutes
• Spread hot coals on grill and preheat grill for approximately 10 minutes
• Wrap one slice of bacon around two asparagus spears. Repeat for remaining bacon slices and asparagus spears
• Transfer bacon wrapped asparagus into pie tin and place on grill over direct heat
• Cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping once
• Remove bacon wrapped asparagus from grill and let cool
• Serve as a snack or side. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: